Click here to see testimonials about Joan Leslie.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, trusts, estate planning, guardianship, probate & estate administration.
Licenses and additional Certifications and Distinctions
- Admitted, State Bar of Texas, 2005
- Board Certified as a specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law -- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Super Lawyers- Rising Stars 2014
- Named one of the Top 20 Probate Firms in Dallas by Expertise.com
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2000
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Real Estate Probate and Trust Section, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Probate, Trusts & Estate Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Tax Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Downtown Dallas Probate Attorneys Mentor Program, Dallas Bar Assocation
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
First and foremost in Joan's life is her family which includes her husband, Brian, and their two young sons. While their children are still very young, Joan practices part-time in her law practice and so that she can remain actively involved in the daily lives of her little boys. Joan and her family are Parishioners at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Dallas and are active in community involvement in their neighborhood of Lakewood near East Dallas and her childrens' pre-school and school.